We're looking for an
Account Manager – Brands
with experience in managing large brand accounts. You enjoy finding the right solution for every customer and it's easy for you to build long-term customer relationships. If you want to work with big brands from different areas in a fast growing startup and want to contribute your ideas to an innovative SaaS platform, socialPALS is the right place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Identification of optimization possibilities and growth potential for existing customers
- Independent management of your customer portfolio and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Coordination of various campaigns in consultation with the sales and product team
- Analysis of the requirements and goals of your customers and their implementation in the socialPALS platform
- Advising your customers on best practices and how to increase the ROI
The skills and experience you’ll need:
- You have a university degree in economics or media or have a comparable qualification
- You have very good negotiation skills and no fear of contact with C-level managers.
- You use social media actively and understand their relevance for companies
- You are communicative and highly self-motivated
- You work result-oriented and measurable goals are important to you
- You have a good, strategic understanding of business processes and business models
- You want to be part of a strong team and digitalize retail marketing
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
What you can expect:
- Exciting and versatile tasks in a dynamic and fast-growing company
- Leading customers from the sports, cosmetics, automotive and fashion industry
- Flat hierarchies, short communication distances, open working atmosphere
- Weekly updates regarding the company development and a start-up office in the southern suburbs of Munich
socialPALS is the future of retail marketing. We develop a SaaS platform, that allows brands to increase their sales at local retail stores. The platform helps local retailers to do effective online and social media marketing to be able to compete with the major ecommerce giants.
We founded socialPALS in 2014 in close collaboration with the local retail stores and major brands and created a business model that has been profitable from day one. At socialPALS we stand by our name. We put strong emphasis on teamwork and team events as well as flexible working hours and places. If you want to work in a cool team that revolutionizes retail marketing, then socialPALS is the place to be!
We are looking forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, your CV and the earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org